Alstom cares for the health, safety and well-being of its employees and stakeholders. We consider the environment, in which we operate, as the centre of attention of the Group.
EHS Management Operations
Latest job opportunities
- Head of Quality - Belfort, Franche Comté
- Description: RESPONSIBILITY : - The Head of Quality & EHS is responsible to define and implement Quality and EHS strategy, processes and tools within the RSP EMEA region in line with business strategy.- To act as an agent of QEHS culture change throughout the RSP organisation and leading with exemplary personal behaviors.- To ensure the defined level of Quality and EHS is measured, audited, reported on and where necessary actions plan...
Reference Code: BEL000YR
- EHS Wind offshore Manager - Nantes, Pays de la Loire
- Description: Within the Renewable Power sector, ALSTOM offers a range of new generation wind turbines products, building on more than 30 years of designing and implementing proven and reliable wind power solutions. The 6 MW Haliade 150 wind turbine has been developed to supply the European and world markets. A first machine was installed onshore in April 2012 in Le Carnet (France) with the objective of doing tests, measures and valida...
Reference Code: NAN00058
- Plant Operations EHS Manager - Birr, Argovia
- Description: 1. Manage and develop the EHS Services team- Identity , hire & develop the location EHS resources : trainee , temporary , contractors- Set-up work load plan and resources needs- Follow-up location EHS resources actions- Provide technical support to location EHS resources- Take in charge the reporting of the Location- Set-up individual objectives and assess individual objectives achievement 2.Support operational team and m...
Reference Code: BIR000WH