Alstom cares for the health, safety and well-being of its employees and stakeholders. We consider the environment, in which we operate, as the centre of attention of the Group.
EHS Management Operations
Latest job opportunities
- Manager EHS - Sanand, Gujarat
- Description: Tasks & Responsibilities- Implementation of SAPI Roadmap.- Develops and maintains EHS Roadmap and action plan and establishes, implements and enforces EHS Policies and procedures.- Plans and executes EHS audits- Maintains legal compliance with OSHA requirements and environmental agencies. Control the site EHS budget.- Organizes and conducts regular EHS trainings for employees and contractors ,upholds and participates in t...
Reference Code: GUJ0000U
- EHS System & Environment Manager - Levallois Perret, Île de France
- Description: Alstom is a global leader in the world of power generation and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and environmentally friendly technologies. We are now looking for an EHS System & Environment Manager (M/F) for our the Renewable Power based in LevalloisThe EHS System & Environment Manager reports directly to the Renewable Power VP EHS, you will be responsible for: 1-EHS Management systemIn this role ...
Reference Code: LEV0019K
- Factory EHS Manager - Jeddah, MAKKAH
- Description: Alstom Arabia Power Industry Ltd., a joint venture between Alstom (50%) and Bemco (50%) set-up in 2013, is marketing, designing, manufacturing the main HRSG components, project managing and supplying in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East complete Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG), horizontal and vertical types for gas projects,− either new Combined Cycle Power Plants (“CCPP”) or;− open cycle conversion into steam...
Reference Code: JED0002M