Alstom cares for the health, safety and well-being of its employees and stakeholders. We consider the environment, in which we operate, as the centre of attention of the Group.
EHS Management Operations
Latest job opportunities
- EHS Site Manager (temp) - Philadelphia, PA
- Description: Posting to be developed upon approval during recruiting strategy meeting between recruiter and hiring manager....
Reference Code: PHI0005Q
- Q EHS Manager - Cairo, CAIRO
- Description: AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITYLEVELMEASUREMENT CRITERIARanking from the most important to the least importantFullQuantitativeHeadingsPartialQualitativePlan, implement, and supervise EHS activities on siteFullSafety Gap Analysis as per SYS standardsUpdate all unit safety proceduresFullUnit safety procedures in accordance with latest instructionsSupervise all QEHS personnelFullePEDPPlan, implement, and supervise office EHS and eva...
Reference Code: CAI00044
- Site Safety Officer - Saudi Arabia, Choose One
- Description: Work is performed under safe conditions at any location (Offices and construction sites) by ensuring that:Awareness of people is adequate and that no uncontrolled risk exists work environment,EHS plans are producedRisk assessment is in place and implementedAction plans are produced to remedy deviations noted via monitoringRegulations and statutory reviews are carried outManaging dedicated authorizations (safety induction,...
Reference Code: SAU0007H