Alstom cares for the health, safety and well-being of its employees and stakeholders. We consider the environment, in which we operate, as the centre of attention of the Group.
Environment Health and Safety
Latest job opportunities
- Internship Organisation and Follow up of EHS improvement initiatives - Baden, Argovia
- Description: ALSTOM is a world leader in transport infrastructure, power generation and electrical grid and is organised in 4 sectors. The Thermal Power Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) team is looking for an intern to support 3 of the current initiatives conducted at sector level:- The definition and deployment of Alstom Thermal Power secotr audit and assesment apporach- The implementation of the Thermal Power EHS Training Curric...
Reference Code: BAD0045E
- HSE Site Manager (f\m) - Belfort, Franche Comté
- Description: We are now looking for an EHS site manager for our project based in Israel. As an EHS site manager you will be responsible for: - Providing support and advice to site management and personnel so as to prevent injury to personnel, damage to plant and equipment, fire, ensuring environmental protection and site security.- Development, implementation and maintenance of the Site Specific Environmental, Health, Safety Managemen...
Reference Code: BEL0010D
- Site Safety Officer - Saudi Arabia, Choose One
- Description: Work is performed under safe conditions at any location (Offices and construction sites) by ensuring that:Awareness of people is adequate and that no uncontrolled risk exists work environment,EHS plans are producedRisk assessment is in place and implementedAction plans are produced to remedy deviations noted via monitoringRegulations and statutory reviews are carried outManaging dedicated authorizations (safety induction,...
Reference Code: SAU0003H