Alstom cares for the health, safety and well-being of its employees and stakeholders. We consider the environment, in which we operate, as the centre of attention of the Group.
Environment Health and Safety
|EHS Manager (m\f) Production Site Oberentfelden||Oberentfelden, Argovia, Switzerland||07/30/2014|
|EHS Project Technician||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey||07/30/2014|
|Trainee \ EHS||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain||07/30/2014|
|Site EHS Manager (m\f)||Belfort, Franche Comté, France||07/30/2014|
|CoordonnateurSanté et Sécurité Site \ EHS Site Coordinator||Sorel Tracy, Quebec, Canada||07/30/2014|
|EHS Director Plants EMEA||Belfort, Franche Comté, France||07/30/2014|
|Site EHS Manager Renewable Steam Plants||Mexico, Choose One||07/30/2014|
|Site EHS Manager [Hornell]||Hornell, NY||07/30/2014|
Latest job opportunities
- EHS Project Technician - Istanbul, Istanbul
- Description: Responsibilities- Supports the EHS team in the development, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of Environmental Health and Safety programs, ensuring compliance with legal requirements, ISO14001 and OSHAS18001 program development, EHS Alstom requirements and customer requirements.- Provides and assists risks assessments by participating in processes and procedures and researching best practices and regul...
Reference Code: IST0005H
- EHS Manager (m\f) Production Site Oberentfelden - Oberentfelden, Argovia
- Description: Our location Oberentfelden (AG, Switzerland) counts about 650 employees and covers a vast range of products and services in the field of transmission and distribution of electrical energy. We mainly manufacture gas insulated switchgear (GIS) from 72.5 kV up to 170kV as well as related components and drives/spring operated mechanisms. In addition, we provide maintenance and repair services for existing systems and erect an...
Reference Code: OBE000C9
- Trainee \ EHS - Barcelona, Catalonia
- Description: Missions:- To manage EHS in design from a product point of view. To define EHS criteria to be implemented in the WTG, to follow and ensure the implementation of these criteria.- Integrate EHS solutions that come from accidents, risk notifications or other sources in new designs.- Optimization, consolidation and standardisation of EHS requirements in the WTG.- Preparation EHS technical documentation for offshore/onshore pl...
Reference Code: BAR000M9