Chattanooga Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in Chattanooga. Chattanooga jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new Chattanooga job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in Chattanooga at Alstom.
|Business Analyst||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Entry Level Technician (Level 1)\Apprentice Casing Machining||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Turbine Assembly\Instrumentation Technician||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Lead Turbine Balancer (Rotor dynamics)||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Rotor Assembly Entry Level Technician||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|CNC Maintenance Technician||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Casing Machining Entry Level Technician||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|CNC Programmer||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Tool Preparation Operator\CNC Machinist||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Supply Chain Manager (SCM)||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Rotor Assembly Technician (FTC)||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
|Turbine Assembly Technician||Chattanooga, Tennessee||10/01/2014|
Latest job opportunities
- Turbine Assembly Technician - Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Description: Does the idea of working for a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure as a Turbine Assembly Technician captivate your interest? Do you have a passion for the assembly/disassembly of turbine components? If you answer yes, then Alstom has a great opportunity for you! Alstom has the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of thermal technologies – coal, gas, oil and nuclear...
Reference Code: CHA00180
- Rotor Assembly Technician (FTC) - Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Description: Tasks & ResponsibilitiesDescription of the main principle tasks & responsibilities- Performs the precise installation of a variety of components on all rotating products following established procedures and blueprints- Performs precise cleaning of rotor components and assemblies- Operates small hand tools and equipment such as grinders and measuring devices- Responsible for all quality documentation associated with assemb...
Reference Code: CHA00198
- Supply Chain Manager (SCM) - Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Description: Alstom’s history in the United States can be traced back more than 100 years. Today, our talented team of more than 6,000 U.S. employees delivers next generation technological innovations that are solving America’s clean energy and smart grid challenges, while ushering in an era of sustainable, more efficient mass transportation. Alstom’s U.S. presence spans 45 states and the District of Columbia, and we are investing in ...
Reference Code: CHA0017C