Chattanooga Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in Chattanooga. Chattanooga jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new Chattanooga job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in Chattanooga at Alstom.
|Business Analyst||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Entry Level Technician (Level 1)\Apprentice Casing Machining||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Intern Engineering Programming Tool Design||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|CNC Machinist||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Lead Turbine Balancer (Rotor dynamics)||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Warehouse Coordinator (Contract)||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Quality Assurance Technician||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|CNC Maintenance Technician||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Supply Chain Manager (SCM)||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Manager Supplier Quality & Development||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Rotor Assembly Technician (FTC)||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Quality Control Inspector||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
|Turbine Assembly Technician||Chattanooga, Tennessee||09/01/2014|
Latest job opportunities
- Manager Supplier Quality & Development - Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Description: Tasks & Responsibilities- Define qualification level of the suppliers for the set of commodities/suppliers responsible (i.e. approved, approved with conditions and forbidden)- Define qualification level of the 'non assessed' or new suppliers for the set of commodities/suppliers responsible- Plan and deliver supplier qualification audits- Assess supplier in terms of the appropriateness of their- Quality Management System, ...
Reference Code: USA000EC
- Buyer - Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Description: Looking to work for an established company that is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure? Are you interested in a career as a Buyer? By joining us, you can combine your professional ambitions with your personal development.Alstom has the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of thermal technologies – coal, gas, oil and nuclear – and holds leading positions in turnke...
Reference Code: CHA0019C
- Supply Chain Manager (SCM) - Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Description: Alstom’s history in the United States can be traced back more than 100 years. Today, our talented team of more than 6,000 U.S. employees delivers next generation technological innovations that are solving America’s clean energy and smart grid challenges, while ushering in an era of sustainable, more efficient mass transportation. Alstom’s U.S. presence spans 45 states and the District of Columbia, and we are investing in ...
Reference Code: CHA0017C