Chattanooga Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in Chattanooga. Chattanooga jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new Chattanooga job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in Chattanooga at Alstom.
Latest job opportunities
- Entry Level Technician (Level 1)\Apprentice Casing Machining - Chattanooga, TN
- Description: Tasks and Responsibilities- Accurately reads and undertands engineering drawings, CNC programs, and work instructions to ensure proper setup requirements, sequence operations, and dimensions and tolerance levels of finished product under the direction of a CNC machinist- Machines parts to required specifications and delivery schedules under the general direction of a CNC machinist- Monitors controls to regulate machining ...
Reference Code: CHA0013X
- Entry Level Technician (Level 1)\Apprentice Turbine Assembly - Chattanooga, TN
- Description: Tasks and Responsibilities- Assembles turbine components according to TMRC MOP requirements (including mfg. routing, design drawings, procedures, work instructions, I&T plans, test certificates) as directed by the department Supervisor and/or Manager- Works in compliance with company policies and procedures- Ensures work is complete and accurate. Assists Quality Inspectors with in-process dimensional inspections as requir...
Reference Code: CHA00122
- Quality and Process Improvement Manager - Chattanooga, TN
- Description: Tasks and Responsibilities- Leads, coaches, and empowers team members in a positive manner to maximize their potential and their contributions to key performance goals for the company, promoting Quality and teamwork across the factory at all levels- Responsible to develop and manage the four main pillars of Quality activities in the factory: Quality Management System, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Continuous Imp...
Reference Code: CHA00125