Hornell Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in Hornell. Hornell jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new Hornell job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in Hornell at Alstom.
|Subcontract Manager||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Electrical||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|Propulsion Systems Engineer||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|Site Supply Chain Director||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|Project Manager||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|Supplier Quality Assurance||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|Tender Project Sourcing Leader (TPSL)||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|Site EHS Manager [Hornell]||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|RAMS Engineer||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|Propulsion System Engineer RS||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
Latest job opportunities
- Project Manager - Hornell, NY
- Description: General co-ordination and overall leadership of the Project/Bid Team Interface with the Customer and work to establish good relations and communications Define roles, responsibilities and objectives to Project Team functional area Leaders/Managers and ensure compliance Manage the allocation of budgets and work packages to individual Operations budget holders and oversee execution within budget Ensure the use of best pract...
Reference Code: HOR000C1
- Site Supply Chain Director - Hornell, NY
- Description: Responsibilities:- Set up & develop Supply Chain Organization- Minimize missing parts to support on time delivery (OTD) to final customer- Decrease Physical Stock and WIP in line with budget- Imporve Supplier performance in meeting site objectives- Eliminate non-value added activities across the supply chain function- Reduce manufacturing costs by standardizing packaging- Develop strategies and business plans for Supply C...
Reference Code: HOR000FG
- Supplier Quality Assurance - Hornell, NY
- Description: Responsible for Supplier Quality Activities including Classification, Specification compliance, First Article and Pre-Shipment inspection. Acceptable performance of ALSTOM suppliers resulting in First time Quality, reduction of line defects, and product reliability. Prepare and Perform First Article Inspection (FAI) activities for the Programs, when required. FAI activities include Design Reviews, all Gate Reviews, action...
Reference Code: HOR000E5