Hornell Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in Hornell. Hornell jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new Hornell job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in Hornell at Alstom.
|Production Line Supervisor Components||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Payroll Clerk (temporary)||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Propulsion Systems Engineer||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Sourcing Contract Manager||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Site Supply Chain Director||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Project Manager||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Supplier Quality Assurance||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Tender Project Sourcing Leader (TPSL)||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Industrial Engineer||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Mechanical Engineering Manager||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Site EHS Manager [Hornell]||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|RAMS Engineer||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Propulsion System Engineer RS||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
|Supply Chain Development Specialist+||Hornell, NY||10/01/2014|
Latest job opportunities
- RAMS Engineer - Hornell, NY
- Description: Do you w ant to be part of a global company committed to infrastructure development and innovation? Alstom Transport is committed to deliver products and services that exceed customer expectations in rail transportation. Join the challenge TODAY! Alstom TransportAlstom’s approach can be summarized in one word – “fluidity”. Alstom develops comprehensive and sustainable railway solutions tailored to the needs of rail operat...
Reference Code: HOR0009T
- Site EHS Manager [Hornell] - Hornell, NY
- Description: Site Environmental, Health and Safety Manager Alstom’s approach can be summarized in one word – “fluidity”. Alstom develops comprehensive and sustainable railway solutions tailored to the needs of rail operators, public authorities and passengers. From rolling stock to signalling, infrastructure, services and complete turnkey systems, Alstom offers the widest range of high-tech rail solutions. Alstom Transport is seeking ...
Reference Code: HOR0008Q
- Mechanical Engineering Manager - Hornell, NY
- Description: Purpose of the JobThe Manager of Mechanical Engineering is in charge of bringing their own expertise to support our Bids & Projects, developing the mechanicall skills of the engineering department, managing the workload and delivering the mechanical engineering work packages in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery (QCD). Responsibilities· Develop and maintain the expertise and technical knowledge of the mechanical engineer...
Reference Code: HOR000B6