Hornell Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in Hornell. Hornell jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new Hornell job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in Hornell at Alstom.
|Industrial Engineer [Renovation Projects] RS+||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Supply Chain Director||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Packaging and Logistics Design Engineer||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Subsystem Engineer||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|RAMS Engineer||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Supplier Quality Development Manager (SQDM) [Ottawa] RS||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Industrial Engineer \RLI [Ottawa] RS||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Lead Mechanical Engineer||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Electrical Engineer\ TSE [MTA] RS||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Project Validation Manager [Ottawa] RS||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Electrical Engineer\ TSE [GL] RS+||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Supply Chain Development Specialist+||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
|Propulsion System Engineer RS||Hornell, NY||12/11/2013|
Latest job opportunities
- Propulsion System Engineer RS - Hornell, NY
- Description: medium to large scale projects with proven record of meeting/exceeding aggressive schedule and cost targets. Also will be working with engineering development, testing and integration of propulsion systems Responsibilities- Produce a complete technical scope of work (Work Breakdown Structure) for a propulsion systems project based on the Customer Technical Specification and Train System requirement specification- Ensure t...
Reference Code: HOR0008G
- Supply Chain Development Specialist+ - Hornell, NY
- Description: - Actively contribute to a multi-disciplined team to identify and implement process improvement opportunities. - Participate in resolution of supplier issues and apply corrective actions across projects. - Effectively utilize departmental budget and resources - Continually improve the performance of the supply chain through appropriate use of tools and techniques. - Map existing processes. - Interface with other departmen...
Reference Code: HOR0006T
- Electrical Engineer\ TSE [GL] RS+ - Hornell, NY
- Description: This position will be part of Alstom's Rolling Stock Transportation group and includes the design, build, test, and commission of transit rail vehicles. Rail transit projects include the design and interface of multiple systems such as HVAC, propulsion, friction brakes, communication, vehicle monitoring control, event recorder, Doors system, lighting, Auxiliary inverters and power distribution networks, etc. The goal of r...
Reference Code: HOR0005X