Malaysia Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in Malaysia. Malaysia jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new Malaysia job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in Malaysia at Alstom.
|Application Engineer||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||10/20/2014|
|Service Level Manager Global Delivery Factory||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||10/20/2014|
|Solution Specialist PMS||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||10/20/2014|
|Active Directory Expert||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||10/20/2014|
|SAP PMx Solution Specialist for Manufacturing||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||10/20/2014|
|Manager Internal Audit||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||10/20/2014|
Latest job opportunities
- Service Level Manager Global Delivery Factory - Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Description: In alignment with IS&T and ASC policies on the Global Delivery Factory, major responsibilities of the Service Level Manager are to:· Define standard SLAs, establish the scope of services, timeliness, hours of operation, recovery aspects, and service performance,· Measure and monitor SLA performance, reporting and adjusting as necessary· Make sure that all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and U...
Reference Code: KUA000N9
- Solution Specialist PMS - Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Description: The Global Powermax Deployment team coordinates the activities of the industrialised deployment of the core solution of PowerMax and synchronises the projects of the Business Transformation Program. Once the deployment rollout completed the task and responsibilities of supporting the local business lies within the responsibilities of the Support Organization. The Solution Specialist within the support team supports busine...
Reference Code: KUA000LE
- Active Directory Expert - Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Description: Purpose of the JobTo use knowledge and experience to support the operations and mission objectives of the organisational unit.To take responsibility for, and to manage and control, operational components, services and operational resources. Organisation StructureITES / Directory Services / Regional Team Leader / AdministratorNetwork & LinksInternal: Customers within IT SSC country, Region, Service Line, other IT SSC units...
Reference Code: KUA000L3