Malaysia Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in Malaysia. Malaysia jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new Malaysia job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in Malaysia at Alstom.
|Tender Manager IST||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||12/12/2013|
|EUSS IT Support Team Leader||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||12/12/2013|
|Manager Internal Audit||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||12/12/2013|
|Business Sales Manager TET||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||12/12/2013|
|Technical Project Engineer||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia||12/12/2013|
Latest job opportunities
- EUSS IT Support Team Leader - Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Description: 1. OperationalUser access managementValidates system access requests from users, send for approval as per the approval policy and submit to ITSSC for implementation.Validates hardware requests from users, send for approval as per the approval policy and submit to ITSSC for implementation Execute necessary controls to ensure users are removed from local systems as soon as they leavethe Unit and global system as soon as the...
Reference Code: KUA000J7
- Manager Internal Audit - Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Description: Purpose of the Job An Internal Auditor Manager is a professional who performs internal audits for all Sectors / Businesses of Alstom. Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of ris...
Reference Code: KUA000JY
- Tender Manager IST - Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Description: Purpose of the Job:Reporting to the Head of Tendering or the Tendering Department Manager, the Tender Manager is responsible to support the further development of the tendering tools and to support the Sales community during the pre-acquisition phase of opportunities. On case by case the Tender Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the technical bid preparation and tender documentation. The role is based in d...
Reference Code: KUA000IR