Stafford Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in Stafford. Stafford jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new Stafford job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in Stafford at Alstom.
|Station Engineer||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|Senior Embedded Platform Software Engineer||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|System design engineer||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|HVDC Senior Project Controller||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|PCB Design Layout Engineer||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|Buyer 5 month FTC||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|Site Commissioning Manager||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|Solution Project Controller||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|Senior Engineer Mechanical||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|System on Chip (SoC) Technical Lead||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|Senior Bid Manager||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|Controls Principal Engineer||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
|Controls Platform Manager||Stafford, Staffordshire||10/24/2014|
Latest job opportunities
- Senior Engineer Mechanical - Stafford, Staffordshire
- Description: ALSTOM GRID UK Ltd - Power Electronics, Stafford is an international leader in high power electronics and control technology, specialising in the engineering of High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems using both Line-Commutated (thyristor-based) and Voltage-Sourced (IGBT-based) converter technologies. With over 50 years of experience in HVDC, Alstom Grid’s worldwide HVDC Centre of Excellence in Stafford pr...
Reference Code: STA001OY
- Solution Project Controller - Stafford, Staffordshire
- Description: With an increased demand for energy worldwide, and consumption forecasts predicting energy production increases of around 80% between 2006 and 2030*, Alstom Grid’s dedicated teams combine their skills to deliver customer-valued solutions to build smarter, more stable, more efficient and environmentally friendly electricity grids worldwide. We are now recruiting a Project Finance Controller to support multiple project base...
Reference Code: STA001K9
- System on Chip (SoC) Technical Lead - Stafford, Staffordshire
- Description: ALSTOM GRID UK Ltd Substation Automation Solutions is a global leader in the design and manufacture of Substation Intelligent Electronic Devices which deliver Protection, Measurement and Datacom functionality to our customers around the world. Reporting to the Global Chief Engineer, Advanced Engineering, responsible to create the development environment, define and document the supporting processes, and seed the required ...
Reference Code: STA001U1