United States Jobs at Alstom
Alstom currently has the following openings in United States. United States jobs vary from time to time regarding our needs. Please check back often to search for new United States job openings and find a career that is right for you.
Thank you for considering a career in United States at Alstom.
|Construction Scheduler||Windsor, CT||10/21/2014|
|Fabricator\Welder (2nd Shift)||Erlanger, KY||10/21/2014|
|Senior Oracle Developer||Redmond, WA||10/21/2014|
|Subcontract Manager||Hornell, NY||10/21/2014|
|Unit Managing Director||Stow, OH||10/21/2014|
|Warehouse Supervisor||New Castle, DE||10/21/2014|
|Commercial Transport Specialist||Chattanooga, TN||10/21/2014|
|Field Service Technician||Jupiter, FL||10/21/2014|
|Lead Protection Aplication Engineer\ Khobar Saudi Arabia||Saudi Arabia, Choose One||10/21/2014|
|Order (Project) Manager||Richmond, VA||10/21/2014|
|Production Supervisor||Chattanooga, TN||10/21/2014|
|Proposal Manager Construction Services||Windsor, CT||10/21/2014|
|Protection and Controls Engineer II||Canton, OH||10/21/2014|
|Supplier Quality Manager||Windsor, CT||10/21/2014|
|Entry Level Technician (Level 1)\Apprentice Casing Machining||Chattanooga, TN||10/21/2014|
|Project Engineer||Redmond, WA||10/21/2014|
|Proposal Manager||Richmond, VA||10/21/2014|
|Site Management Control Manager TEMP||Waynesboro, GA||10/21/2014|
|Staff Technician Belting & Finishing (2nd Shift)||Jupiter, FL||10/21/2014|
Latest job opportunities
- Supplier Quality Manager - Windsor, CT
- Description: Alstom is currently seeking an experienced Supplier Quality Manager for their Procurement and Logistics group located in Windsor, CT. This position supports ourNorth America Gas and HRSG divisions in the Supply Chain Management group supporting the new equipment business and the Unit’s projects throughout the world. The Supplier Quality Manager has the responsibility for Quality monitoring (assurance and control) of alloc...
Reference Code: WIN000YU
- Protection and Controls Engineer II - Canton, OH
- Description: The engineer must be able to:- Develop protection and control schemes for HV and EHV substations.- Develop single line, three line, and schematic drawings for substations.- Conduct short circuit and coordination studies to determine fault levels and relay setting requirements.- Develop relay setting based upon Client requirements and personal experience.- Program settings and logic for Schweitzer and GE protective relays....
Reference Code: CAN000DC
- Entry Level Technician (Level 1)\Apprentice Casing Machining - Chattanooga, TN
- Description: Tasks and ResponsibilitiesDescription of the main principle tasks & responsibilities- Accurately reads and undertands engineering drawings, CNC programs, and work instructions to ensure proper setup requirements, sequence operations, and dimensions and tolerance levels of finished product under the direction of a CNC machinist- Machines parts to required specifications and delivery schedules under the general direction of...
Reference Code: CHA0018B